While Chiru’s comeback film, Khaidi No.150, is slated to release first on the 11th of January, Balayya’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is hitting the screens on January 12th.
Fans of Megastar and Balakrishna have been at loggerheads over the past few days and there has been a lot of negative vibe surrounding the festive season.
Finally, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s director Krish broke his silence and tweeted an important message – “This #Sankranthi two legends r coming to entertain us with their landmark films. Let us all welcome both by trending #Jan11Khaidi #Jan12GPSK.x
— Krish Jagarlamudi (@DirKrish) January 3, 2017
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun