Director Krish is busy directing a forest based adventurous drama with Rakul Preet and Vaishnav Tej in lead roles. Simultaneously, he’s also overseeing the pre-production formalities for the upcoming schedule of his much-awaited film with Pawan Kalyan.
As per the latest update, Krish has roped in acclaimed Hollywood VFX producer Benjamin Lock to supervise the visual effects for his period magnum opus with Pawan. In the past, Ben had worked on Hollywood blockbusters such as Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, Aquaman and Warcraft to name a few.
The Pawan Kalyan-Krish film is touted as an action drama set in the 15th century Mughal India, and the film will have top-class visual effects. The shooting is expected to resume from January next year. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot