The controversy surrounding the recently released Bollywood historical, Manikarnika – The Queen of Jhansi, is taking new twists and turns with each passing day. Today, the film’s producer Kamal Jain condemned director Krish’s allegations against the film’s leading lady and co-producer, Kangana Ranaut.
“It’s very sad how Krish is trying to claim credit for what he doesn’t deserve. It was mine and studio’s collective decision to give credits the way they are and to attack Kangana who stood by the film from beginning to end is very sad,” said Kamal. He further accused Krish of making the entire episode a media trial after the film getting critical acclaim and box office success.
“This is a clear attempt to harm our film. Why doesn’t he go legal way if he is speaking the truth and prove his claims? We tried to handle this matter on every level nothing was done without informing him. It’s sad he chose to create this controversy at the stage,” the producer concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts