The controversy surrounding the recently released Bollywood historical, Manikarnika – The Queen of Jhansi, is taking new twists and turns with each passing day. Today, the film’s producer Kamal Jain condemned director Krish’s allegations against the film’s leading lady and co-producer, Kangana Ranaut.
“It’s very sad how Krish is trying to claim credit for what he doesn’t deserve. It was mine and studio’s collective decision to give credits the way they are and to attack Kangana who stood by the film from beginning to end is very sad,” said Kamal. He further accused Krish of making the entire episode a media trial after the film getting critical acclaim and box office success.
“This is a clear attempt to harm our film. Why doesn’t he go legal way if he is speaking the truth and prove his claims? We tried to handle this matter on every level nothing was done without informing him. It’s sad he chose to create this controversy at the stage,” the producer concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film