It’s well-known that Krish was the original director of Manikarnika, the historical biopic on the legendary freedom fighter Jhansi Lakshmi Bai. However, he quit the project due to creative differences with Kangana Ranaut, who played the leading lady in the film.
Manikarnika released yesterday to underwhelming reports. Meanwhile, after maintaining his calm all these days, Krish made sensational allegations against Kangana in a tell all interview with a popular news portal. “She is rude all the time,” Krish alleged.
Krish revealed that he had completed all the reels and even given them for sound recording, further adding that everybody even dubbed but not Kangana. He said that when Kangana watched the first cut, she had a lot of complaints over his direction. “Kangana reworked nearly 25 percent of the first half and nearly 15 percent of the post-interval sequences,” Krish revealed, also saying that he didn’t like the film.
Krish went on to say that Kangana “wanted everything to herself”. Apparently, Kangana reportedly told Krish that his version of Manikarnika looked like a low-budget “Bhojpuri film”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation