After having a grand launch, director Teja shocked everyone when he walked away from the NTR biopic. The project was left in doldrums before names of many directors were taken as to who will take the responsibility of directing the magnum opus.
One name which created a lot of noise was that of Krish who earlier directed Balakrishna in his 100th film. The fans were also happy that Krish would be the perfect choice to direct the film.
Earlier today, Krish met Balayya at his residence to finalize the project. Discussions are on and if everything works out well, there is like to be an official announcement soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty