After having a grand launch, director Teja shocked everyone when he walked away from the NTR biopic. The project was left in doldrums before names of many directors were taken as to who will take the responsibility of directing the magnum opus.
One name which created a lot of noise was that of Krish who earlier directed Balakrishna in his 100th film. The fans were also happy that Krish would be the perfect choice to direct the film.
Earlier today, Krish met Balayya at his residence to finalize the project. Discussions are on and if everything works out well, there is like to be an official announcement soon.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer