In early 2019, there was an ugly spat between Tollywood director Krish and Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. Krish had alleged that Kangana had wrongfully claimed the co-director credit for Manikarnika. On the other hand, Kangana had said that nobody in the team was impressed with Krish’s work and that she had reshot over 70 percent of the film.
In the latest episode of Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam, Krish, who appeared as a guest along with his Kondapolam actress Rakul Preet Singh, has opened up about his rift with Kangana. Krish as said that he feared being unknown to the world as a storyteller after Kangana claimed director’s credit for Manikarnika.
Krish further added that artists can show something to the world and prove themselves only when given the right opportunities. Stay tuned for the latest episode for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success