In early 2019, there was an ugly spat between Tollywood director Krish and Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. Krish had alleged that Kangana had wrongfully claimed the co-director credit for Manikarnika. On the other hand, Kangana had said that nobody in the team was impressed with Krish’s work and that she had reshot over 70 percent of the film.
In the latest episode of Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam, Krish, who appeared as a guest along with his Kondapolam actress Rakul Preet Singh, has opened up about his rift with Kangana. Krish as said that he feared being unknown to the world as a storyteller after Kangana claimed director’s credit for Manikarnika.
Krish further added that artists can show something to the world and prove themselves only when given the right opportunities. Stay tuned for the latest episode for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi