For his upcoming film with Nandamuri Balakrishna, Krish is penning some special dialogues that will appeal to Balakrishna’s fans. The dialogues will talk about the greatness of Telugu culture and heritage.
Krish has take this project as a matter of prestige as it is Balakrishna’s 100th film. The movie is currently in pre-production and regular shooting will begin in late April.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film