Pawan Kalyan has made his fans happy by signing two films, one which is the remake of Pink and the other, a film in the direction of Krish.
Both the films are eagerly awaited in 2020 and Krish’s film is a period drama made on a big scale. Now, the crazy gossip going around is that the star hero will not take any remuneration and will take a share in the profits of the film. This news has become a hot topic in film circles.
So, if Krish’s film is a hit, Pawan will take home a solid amount which can go up to several crores. Apart from this, he has already started shooting for Pink remake as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series