Pawan Kalyan has made his fans happy by signing two films, one which is the remake of Pink and the other, a film in the direction of Krish.
Both the films are eagerly awaited in 2020 and Krish’s film is a period drama made on a big scale. Now, the crazy gossip going around is that the star hero will not take any remuneration and will take a share in the profits of the film. This news has become a hot topic in film circles.
So, if Krish’s film is a hit, Pawan will take home a solid amount which can go up to several crores. Apart from this, he has already started shooting for Pink remake as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut