Krish’s Kanche is one of the most anticipated films this season. This film is set against the backdrop of World War II and the ace director recently revealed the secret behind choosing the war back drop for his love story.
Krishh said that the World war II was the greatest battle ever fought and started because of one man’s greed. Nearly 24 lakh Indian soldiers fought this war which was completely ignored in time.
Krish further admitted that he planned to set a love story against this backdrop to convey that love always prevails over evil man’s greed and hatred.
Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier in the film. Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Kanche will hit the screens in the first week of November.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment