Krish is all set to direct a film titled Shivam with Mahesh Babu in lead role. Ever since it was confirmed that Sonakshi Sinha is going to play the lead role in the film opposite Mahesh Babu, a lot of people were curious to know why he chose her. The film is reportedly set in 50s and apparently Krish was very particular about the heroine’s characterization in the film. Talking to a leading newspaper, he revealed, “I had Sonakshi in my mind while I was sketching the female lead. The character, Meenakshi, will have big and beautiful eyes. And when I saw her in Dabangg, I was impressed. Her eyes are mighty expressive, and hold a lot of power.” Quite interesting, isn’t it folks?
Ashwini Dutt is producing the film and it’ll go on floors later this year. Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is busy shooting for Sukumar’s film and after this he’s expected to begin shooting for Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu. It’s going to be quite a hectic year ahead for Mahesh Babu.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj