Krish is all set to direct a film titled Shivam with Mahesh Babu in lead role. Ever since it was confirmed that Sonakshi Sinha is going to play the lead role in the film opposite Mahesh Babu, a lot of people were curious to know why he chose her. The film is reportedly set in 50s and apparently Krish was very particular about the heroine’s characterization in the film. Talking to a leading newspaper, he revealed, “I had Sonakshi in my mind while I was sketching the female lead. The character, Meenakshi, will have big and beautiful eyes. And when I saw her in Dabangg, I was impressed. Her eyes are mighty expressive, and hold a lot of power.” Quite interesting, isn’t it folks?
Ashwini Dutt is producing the film and it’ll go on floors later this year. Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is busy shooting for Sukumar’s film and after this he’s expected to begin shooting for Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu. It’s going to be quite a hectic year ahead for Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success