Passionate filmmaker Krish made his Bollywood debut with Gabbar, the Akshay Kumar-starrer. An official remake of AR Murugadoss’ Ramana, the film became a modest hit across North India and Krish made a mark in Bollywood circles.
Before his ongoing project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, kick-started, Krish was in talks for a movie which was supposed to feature Akshay Kumar once again. According to the latest reports, Krish is planning to revive this project and he will commence the pre-production work after NBK100’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 25 Cr, Akshay donates another 3 Cr to fight Coronavirus
- Shocking rumor on Chiyaan Vikram worries fans
- Shocking-Do you know the cost of this Sonam Kapoor handbag
- Corona Scare- Megastar Chiranjeevi thanks the cops
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way