Star director, Krish is the busiest person in Tollywood. He is directing, producing films, shows, and games shows in the days to come. His biggest project is a film with Pawan Kalyan which is on floors now.
Most of his work will be seen on the OTT platform AHA that is owned by Allu Aravind. The talk now is that Krish has roped in talented director Ravikanth Perepu for his next production.
The talk is that Krish was very impressed with the way Ravikanth made Krishna and his Leela and approached the young director for a posh rom-com in his banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video