Krish and Young hero Varun Tej are on cloud 9 after their recent release Kanche turned out to get decent feedback and many are calling up and wishing them on the incredible detail and authenticity of the backdrop taking place in 1940’s. Chiranjeevi even recently invited the team to his house to specially congratulate them personally.
In a recent interview, Krish reveals that “When I told the plot about Kanche, many have opposed to the idea saying no one will watch such a movie in Tollywood”. He also states “Therefore I silently completed the film and people have started calling me to congratulate me.”
Certainly Krish’s hunch has paid back as the periodic movie is doing quite well at the box office. We heartfully congratulate Krish and his whole team for the success.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals