Krish and Young hero Varun Tej are on cloud 9 after their recent release Kanche turned out to get decent feedback and many are calling up and wishing them on the incredible detail and authenticity of the backdrop taking place in 1940’s. Chiranjeevi even recently invited the team to his house to specially congratulate them personally.
In a recent interview, Krish reveals that “When I told the plot about Kanche, many have opposed to the idea saying no one will watch such a movie in Tollywood”. He also states “Therefore I silently completed the film and people have started calling me to congratulate me.”
Certainly Krish’s hunch has paid back as the periodic movie is doing quite well at the box office. We heartfully congratulate Krish and his whole team for the success.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?