Director Krish is currently shooting his Hindi film Gabbar with Akshay Kumar. Post this movie, Krish will be remaking the Tamil film Saivam into Telugu, and his assistant Malineni Radhakrishna will be directing the flick. This movie will have Rajendra Prasad playing the lead. Saivam did well in Tamil and Rajendra Prasad will be reprising the role of Nasser in Telugu.
Krish is still in search of a commercial hit for a long time. Gamyam was a hit at the box office. Post Gamyam, although the content of the films Vedam and Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum was good, they did not run as one would expect at the box office. Lets hope Krish scores big with his latest film
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- FDFS : Live Updates from Kanchana 3
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role