While his new film NTR Mahanayakudu is set to finally release in the screens on February 22, it has been a busy time for director Krish with Manikarnika and then the biopic of NTR happening back to back.
And it seems even before the release of this film, his next is in the queue. Reliable sources tell us that the director is in talks with Baahubali producers Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda of Arka Media Works for his next project.
Apparently, he will first work on a project on his own banner before working on a new script for the mega producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s death-Mumbai Police will not grill this superstar
- Vakeel Saab team to surprise Pawan fans
- Star Malayalam actor joins Mani Ratnam’s web series
- Stage set for AR Raham daughter’s acting debut
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Latest-Bollywood in awe of Allu Arjun