While his new film NTR Mahanayakudu is set to finally release in the screens on February 22, it has been a busy time for director Krish with Manikarnika and then the biopic of NTR happening back to back.
And it seems even before the release of this film, his next is in the queue. Reliable sources tell us that the director is in talks with Baahubali producers Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda of Arka Media Works for his next project.
Apparently, he will first work on a project on his own banner before working on a new script for the mega producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical