While his new film NTR Mahanayakudu is set to finally release in the screens on February 22, it has been a busy time for director Krish with Manikarnika and then the biopic of NTR happening back to back.
And it seems even before the release of this film, his next is in the queue. Reliable sources tell us that the director is in talks with Baahubali producers Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda of Arka Media Works for his next project.
Apparently, he will first work on a project on his own banner before working on a new script for the mega producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy