All those who saw the biopic of NTR Kathanayakudu had some good things to say. But there were a few others who felt that the drama which was required was missing in the film.
So, naturally, Krish has decided to make the second part a bit spicier and has also altered a few scenes in the film. The talk is that there will be more drama this time as the political journey of NTR will be showcased in a gritty manner.
The second part will be out on the 7th of February and we need to see what kind of response will it get from the audience this time.
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections