All those who saw the biopic of NTR Kathanayakudu had some good things to say. But there were a few others who felt that the drama which was required was missing in the film.
So, naturally, Krish has decided to make the second part a bit spicier and has also altered a few scenes in the film. The talk is that there will be more drama this time as the political journey of NTR will be showcased in a gritty manner.
The second part will be out on the 7th of February and we need to see what kind of response will it get from the audience this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU