All those who saw the biopic of NTR Kathanayakudu had some good things to say. But there were a few others who felt that the drama which was required was missing in the film.
So, naturally, Krish has decided to make the second part a bit spicier and has also altered a few scenes in the film. The talk is that there will be more drama this time as the political journey of NTR will be showcased in a gritty manner.
The second part will be out on the 7th of February and we need to see what kind of response will it get from the audience this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha learns and teaches an important lesson
- Malayalam star actors’ next to be shot on iPhone
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Neen Haddhura trailer to be out on this date
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral