All those who saw the biopic of NTR Kathanayakudu had some good things to say. But there were a few others who felt that the drama which was required was missing in the film.
So, naturally, Krish has decided to make the second part a bit spicier and has also altered a few scenes in the film. The talk is that there will be more drama this time as the political journey of NTR will be showcased in a gritty manner.
The second part will be out on the 7th of February and we need to see what kind of response will it get from the audience this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu