It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing a film in the direction of Krish and has also shot for two schedules of the film. Then, the lockdown happened and Pawan became busy with Vakeel Saab shoot.
We were the ones who reported that Krish is making key changes to the script so that the budget could be done down as the makers suffered heavy losses due to COVID.
The latest update is that Krish has completed the changes and is ready to shoot his film soon. As Pawan has wrapped up his fil Vakeel Saab, he has given dates to Krish and will start his shoot in Feb as per the update.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30