Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film had its launch in a grand manner this morning in Hyderabad. Ashok’s grandfather Superstar Krishna led the proceedings by handing over the script to the film’s director Sriram Adittya and producer (his daughter Padmavathi Galla) during the puja ceremony.
Later, chief guest Ram Charan sounded the clap and Rana Daggubati switched on the camera for the first shot. All the celebrities wished Ashok and the entire team a grand success. Ashok’s father and Guntur MP Jayadev Galla, senior hero Naresh and several other celebrities and family members were also present at the launch.
Nidhhi Agerwal is the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a thriller. Ghibran is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film