Superstar Krishna has played a special role in hero Srikanth’s upcoming film ‘Sevakudu’. The movie has been directed by Samudra. Charmi is the heroine in this flick opposite Srikanth.
The audio album of the movie has been released recently. Srikanth Deva has composed the music and Muttineni Srinivasa Rao has produced the film. This is Srikanth’s 105th movie and the subject is said to be a powerful story involving Samudra’s trademark punch dialogues like the ones seen in ‘Evadaithe Nakenti’. The film revolves around corruption in politics.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title