Krishna Vamsi has introduced quite a lot of talented artists and technicians in his career spanning more than 15 years and now he’s introducing a talented comedian in his upcoming film Paisa. His name is Tabar and in the past he had acted in quite a few Hyderabadi films. So impressed is Krishna Vamsi with Tabar that he has termed him as an
alternative for Brahmanandam in Paisa. “It was quite difficult to control the fan following on the sets when Tabar was around,” Krishna Vamsi said. In the film, Tabar plays Nani’s friend and his Hyderabadi slang is said to be hilarious.
Paisa’s shooting is almost complete and the film will release later this summer. Nani, Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles whereas Siddhika Sharma is the second actress. Charan Raj is playing a villianous role in this political drama. Ramesh Puppala has producedit under Yellow Flowers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?