Director Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram is all set to hit the screens on July 28. The film stars Sundeep Kishan, Regina Cassandra, Pragya Jaiswal and Sai Dharam Tej in a special role. Nakshatram is an intense cop action thriller and the director revealed the film’s intriguing plotline in a latest interview to a leading English news daily.
Krishna Vamsi said that Nakshatram will showcase the functioning of the police. “The film addresses a burning issue. If you look at our country, you will find problems like maoism, factionism and religious terrorism. These groups never manufacture weapons, they only buy; in my film, the top cop gets a clue about it and tries to stop it from happening,” Krishna Vamsi said.
The director also said that his film will glorify the positives in the police department and that audience will have the highest regard for police after watching his film.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief