Director Krishna Vamsi turned emotional today at the trailer launch of his latest film ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’. The director said that he was devastated with life, when Chiranjeevi and Charan offered hope.
“Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan have been a source of great support. Their kind attitude and encouragement have allowed me to get back to my normal self “, he said.
Though he was a very successful director once, Krishna Vamsi has been facing a string of flops over the years. We have to see whether that area now changes with GAV.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years