Director Krishna Vamsi turned emotional today at the trailer launch of his latest film ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’. The director said that he was devastated with life, when Chiranjeevi and Charan offered hope.
“Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan have been a source of great support. Their kind attitude and encouragement have allowed me to get back to my normal self “, he said.
Though he was a very successful director once, Krishna Vamsi has been facing a string of flops over the years. We have to see whether that area now changes with GAV.
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame