Director Krishna Vamsi turned emotional today at the trailer launch of his latest film ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’. The director said that he was devastated with life, when Chiranjeevi and Charan offered hope.
“Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan have been a source of great support. Their kind attitude and encouragement have allowed me to get back to my normal self “, he said.
Though he was a very successful director once, Krishna Vamsi has been facing a string of flops over the years. We have to see whether that area now changes with GAV.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars