Krishna Vamsi’s new film, Nakshatram is nearing its completion. The latest news reveals that the unit will move to Thailand to can two songs. J D Chakravarthy will be seen in a cameo in the film which also has Sai Dharam Tej in yet another cameo.
Pragya Jaiswal and Regina are cast as the main leads in this film which is a gritty cop drama. Young hero Tanish is doing the negative role in the film. The post-production formalities of the film have already been going on in full swing.
The makers are planning a summer release and the exact release date will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Rahman introduces fresh talent for his ambitious project
- Sana Khan makes her relationship public
- Suresh Productions to release 6 films in 2019
- Kartikeya’s next gets an interesting title
- Shruthi Haasan breaks up with her boyfriend