Naga Shaurya and Shirley Setia starrer Krishna Vrinda Vihari opened in theaters a couple of days ago worldwide. Directed by Anish R Krishna, the romantic-comedy entertainer impressed the audiences.
The latest news is that the film has collected more on the second day than on the opening day. Trade experts are expecting that the movie will rake in more today and the film’s fate will depend on the Monday collections.
Radhika Sarathkumar played a key role in this movie. Produced by Usha Mulpuri under Ira Creations banner, the movie has Mahati Swara Sagar’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s Veera Simha Reddy wraps up its shoot
- All set for Pawan’s election campaigning
- Kangana opens up about Chandramuki 2
- Official: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its release date
- Poll : Which actor-director combo would you like to see again?
- South star signs much-awaited Hindi biggie