Around a week ago, there were reports that veteran actor Krishnam Raju was hospitalized after he was diagnosed with pneumonia. The reports further mentioned that the Rebel Star was treated in the ICU at the Care Hospitals. But the very next day, Krishnam Raju informed the media that he was doing absolutely fine.
Today, Krishnam Raju and his wife Syamala Devi celebrated their marriage anniversary. On this special occasion, the star couple offered special prayers at the Sri Vijaya Ganapati Swami Temple in Banjara Hills.
Later, Krishnam Raju personally interacted with the media and said that he has fully recovered from a viral fever. He urged his fans who have been frantically calling him and his family members for updates on his health to not worry. “It was just a common cold and cough which led to fever. I’m totally fine now,” said the senior actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday