Veteran actor ‘Rebel Star’ Krishnam Raju will be seen in a powerful role in the upcoming film ‘Chandee’. Krishnam Raju will be playing the role of Ashok Gajapathi Raju, a landlord and village head. Priyamani, who is the heroine of this film, will be seen as his daughter.
Samudra is directing this film and Sreenu Babu G is the producer. The production unit recently wrapped up the third schedule and a song will be shot from the the 17th of this month. Director Samudra says that Krishnam Raju’s characterisation in the film will be a treat for his fans.
S.R.Shankar and Chinna are composing the music and Vaasu is the cinematographer. Ashish Vidhyardhi, Vinod Kumar, Nagababu and other senior actors will be seen in important roles in ‘Chandee’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama
- Intense, action-packed trailer for Karthi’s Khaidi impresses