The Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer, ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ was confirmed for a grand release on February 14th. But according to the latest update, the makers are planning to postpone the film to February end or March 1st week.
This film has been produced by Lagadapati Sridhar under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner. Directed by Chandru, this film is a remake of a Kannada hit, and Hari is the music composer. The audio was launched recently in Vijayawada and the response has been amazing.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry