The Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer, ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ was confirmed for a grand release on February 14th. But according to the latest update, the makers are planning to postpone the film to February end or March 1st week.
This film has been produced by Lagadapati Sridhar under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner. Directed by Chandru, this film is a remake of a Kannada hit, and Hari is the music composer. The audio was launched recently in Vijayawada and the response has been amazing.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years