Telugu films being remade in Hindi have always been money minters for Bollywood. Some of the biggest hits in bollywood in the recent times have been remakes from Telugu. Films like Kick, Ready, Kandireega etc have got their Bollywood counterparts and now the film ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ will join that list.The movie is still in the making but the producers have decided to remake the film in Bollywood themselves. Sushant Singh Rajput is being considered for the lead role.
Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini brings the hit combination of Sudheer Babu and Nanditha, from Prema Katha Chitram, back together. The movie is being directed by Chandru and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer. The movie is gesring up for a release very soon.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director