Telugu films being remade in Hindi have always been money minters for Bollywood. Some of the biggest hits in bollywood in the recent times have been remakes from Telugu. Films like Kick, Ready, Kandireega etc have got their Bollywood counterparts and now the film ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ will join that list.The movie is still in the making but the producers have decided to remake the film in Bollywood themselves. Sushant Singh Rajput is being considered for the lead role.
Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini brings the hit combination of Sudheer Babu and Nanditha, from Prema Katha Chitram, back together. The movie is being directed by Chandru and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer. The movie is gesring up for a release very soon.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad