Nani’s upcoming film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, is hitting the screens on April 12. Nani essays dual roles after a long time and that’s the main USP of the movie. He will be seen as a Chittoor district youth in one role and a Prague-based rockstar in the other.
The latest update is that Krishnarjuna Yuddham is going to be Nani’s biggest release ever in the US. The film will have a whopping 600 plus premiere shows on the night of April 11. The recently released audio album, composed by Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha, has become a huge hit.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the leading ladies in KAY. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing the movie, which is produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi in Venkat Boyanapalli’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages