Nani’s upcoming entertainer, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, is being eagerly awaited by his fans and trade circles. The film is hitting the screens on April 12. Nani essays dual roles in the movie. He will be seen as a Chittoor district youth in one role and a Prague-based rockstar in the other.
The latest update is that Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s grand audio launch event will be held in the holy temple town of Tirupathi on March 31. Already, the recently released songs, composed by Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha, have become a huge hit and raised expectations on the complete album.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the film’s leading ladies. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing KAY, which is being produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi in Venkat Boyanapalli’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival