Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham opened huge across the world yesterday. A lot was expected of the movie considering Nani’s track record over the past couple of years.
On its opening day, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a worldwide share of Rs 6 crore from a gross of nearly Rs 10 crore. The film collected Rs 4.57 crore share in the twin Telugu states and another Rs 1.4 crore share from overseas and Rest of India.
Following is Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s day 1 AP and Telangana collections (in Shares):
|Total day 1 AP & Telangana||
Overseas and Rest of India – Rs 1.4 Crs
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next
- Lift fight scene of Timmarusu raises the expectations