Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham opened huge across the world yesterday. A lot was expected of the movie considering Nani’s track record over the past couple of years.
On its opening day, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a worldwide share of Rs 6 crore from a gross of nearly Rs 10 crore. The film collected Rs 4.57 crore share in the twin Telugu states and another Rs 1.4 crore share from overseas and Rest of India.
Following is Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s day 1 AP and Telangana collections (in Shares):
|Total day 1 AP & Telangana||
Overseas and Rest of India – Rs 1.4 Crs
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement