Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham opened huge across the world yesterday. A lot was expected of the movie considering Nani’s track record over the past couple of years.
On its opening day, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a worldwide share of Rs 6 crore from a gross of nearly Rs 10 crore. The film collected Rs 4.57 crore share in the twin Telugu states and another Rs 1.4 crore share from overseas and Rest of India.
Following is Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s day 1 AP and Telangana collections (in Shares):
|Total day 1 AP & Telangana||
Overseas and Rest of India – Rs 1.4 Crs
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?