Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham opened huge across the world yesterday. A lot was expected of the movie considering Nani’s track record over the past couple of years.
On its opening day, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a worldwide share of Rs 6 crore from a gross of nearly Rs 10 crore. The film collected Rs 4.57 crore share in the twin Telugu states and another Rs 1.4 crore share from overseas and Rest of India.
Following is Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s day 1 AP and Telangana collections (in Shares):
|Total day 1 AP & Telangana||
Overseas and Rest of India – Rs 1.4 Crs
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film