Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham opened huge across the world yesterday. A lot was expected of the movie considering Nani’s track record over the past couple of years.
On its opening day, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a worldwide share of Rs 6 crore from a gross of nearly Rs 10 crore. The film collected Rs 4.57 crore share in the twin Telugu states and another Rs 1.4 crore share from overseas and Rest of India.
Following is Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s day 1 AP and Telangana collections (in Shares):
|Total day 1 AP & Telangana||
Overseas and Rest of India – Rs 1.4 Crs
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie