Off late, all Nani films have managed to do excellent business in both overseas and in India. But things have changed for Krishnarjuna Yuddham as the film is finding it a bit tough to perform at the overseas box office.
The film has failed to even collect half a million in its first weekend which is otherwise a cake walk for a hero like Nani. The expectations were huge and even though Nani stood from the front and gave a memorable performance, things have gone a slightly low for the film.
The coming days will be quite difficult as many other biggies are lined up one after the other. Merlapaka Gandi directs this film which has Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?