Comedian-turned-hero Sunil, is eagerly waiting for a big hit and his next movie, Krishnasthami, has been in the news for all the right reasons ever since it was announced.
The censor formalities were completed today and it received an U/A certificate with a crisp run time of 134 minutes. Apparently, the Censor Board members have heaped praises on the film for bringing a wholesome family entertainer to the audience.
Nikki Galrani and Dimple Chopade are the female leads in the film. Directed by Vasu Varma, Dil Raju is the producer while Dinesh has provided the tunes.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?