Director Krish has pulled off an amazing feat. He had wrapped up the entire talkie part of his upcoming film featuring Rakul Preet and Vaishnav Tej in just 35 days. Only one song is left to be shot and even it will be canned very soon.
Krish had earlier planned to complete this film in 40 days. So, by the time he is done with the balance shoot, he will be ahead of his schedule. This is no mean feat, especially in these hard times amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Shooting with a limited crew in the thick Vikarabad forests in incessant rains, following all the SOPs issued by the state and central governments and successfully wrapping up the shoot without any hiccups proves the meticulous planning and execution by the passionate filmmaker. MM Keeravani is composing the music for this rural drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm