Acclaimed director Krish’s latest Bollywood flick, an ambitious historical biopic titled Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi, has wrapped up its shooting part yesterday. The film is based on the heroics of one of India’s greatest freedom fighters, Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai.
Manikarnika features Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role. The film also stars Sonu Sood and popular TV actress Ankita Lokhande. V Vijayendra Prasad has written the film’s script. Zee Studios is bankrolling this epic magnum opus in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti. Manikarnika will release on August 15, 2018, in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections