123telugu.com had already reported that passionate filmmaker Krish’s next project will be a high budget historical biopic based on the legacy of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai. The film, titled Manikarnika, star’s national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut reprising Laxmibai.
According to the latest update, the film’s pre-production work is in full swing and the regular shooting will kick-start in the first week of June. This movie has its script penned by veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad. More details regarding the movie will be announced very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release