Following the modest box-office success and winning all the accolades for his last release Kanche, passionate director Krish is currently scripting a spy thriller tentatively titled Rayabari. Kanche’s lead pair Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal are expected to team up once again with Krish for this project.
As per the ongoing buzz, this spy thriller will feature an extensive foreign backdrop and Krish is reportedly planning to shoot in America and Europe. Krish Kanche had a major portion of its shoot in Georgia and looks like the director who rooted all his previous films in the Telugu states, has now taken a fancy to foreign locations finally.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day