It is a known fact that Krithi Shetty of Uppena fame is doing multiple films in Telugu. Now, a few days back, news has done out that she has signed Nagarajuna’s Bangaraju and will romance Chay Akkineni.
Now, the inside info is that Krithi has charged a whopping 75 lakhs for the film. She used to charge 50 lakhs for her previous films but has hiked her fee.
The news is that she quoted close to one crore but has got 75 as her fee. Kalyan Krishna will be directing this film which is the sequel of Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu