Krithi Shetty is busy promoting her latest film Bangarraju that is up for a release on the 14th of this month in a big way.
Speaking in an interview, Krithi said that Ramya Krishna is the most beautiful actress she ever saw and used to be in awe of her beauty and performance on the sets.
Krithi also adds that she received solid career advice from Ramya Krishna and has taken it seriously. Krithi Shetty will be seen as a village Sarpanch in Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- KL Rahul-Athiya Shetty to tie the knot soon?
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release