Bommarillu Bhaskar seems to be having a tough time casting the lead heroine for Ram’s upcoming film tentatively titled Ongole Gitta. Initially, Shuba Phutela was roped in to essay the lead role; however, she opted out of the film after she fell ill while shooting in the mirchi yard in Guntur. Later, a new actress named Nikita was cast in the film but as per the latest reports even she has been let go from the film. Now, we hear that Kriti Kharbanda, who had acted in films like Teen Maar and Mr Nookayya, is going to play the lead role opposite Ram. She’ll join the film’s shooting from tomorrow onwards. It’s the first time she’s going to act with Ram and Bhaskar seems to be hell bent on getting a heroine who would meet his expectations. BVSN Prasad is producing this film and GV Prakash is composing the music. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!