Actress Kriti Sannon made her debut in Bollywood with Heropanti. She scored brownie points with the audience owing to her performances in her debut film. Now there is a strong grapevine that Kriti has bagged the lead role in the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s latest novel Half Girlfriend.
Mohit Suri who has directed Ashiqui – 2 and Ek Vilain will be directing this film. Currently, Kriti Sannon is acting alongside Naga Chaitanya in the direction of Sudheer Varma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?