Actress Kriti Sannon made her debut in Bollywood with Heropanti. She scored brownie points with the audience owing to her performances in her debut film. Now there is a strong grapevine that Kriti has bagged the lead role in the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s latest novel Half Girlfriend.
Mohit Suri who has directed Ashiqui – 2 and Ek Vilain will be directing this film. Currently, Kriti Sannon is acting alongside Naga Chaitanya in the direction of Sudheer Varma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai