Actress Kriti Sannon made her debut in Bollywood with Heropanti. She scored brownie points with the audience owing to her performances in her debut film. Now there is a strong grapevine that Kriti has bagged the lead role in the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s latest novel Half Girlfriend.
Mohit Suri who has directed Ashiqui – 2 and Ek Vilain will be directing this film. Currently, Kriti Sannon is acting alongside Naga Chaitanya in the direction of Sudheer Varma.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny