Svelte Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon will be seen as Goddess Sita opposite Prabhas in the highly-anticipated pan-India mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. Prabhas and Kriti together completed a crucial schedule in Mumbai.
In a latest interview, Kriti cleared the biggest misconception about Prabhas. “People think that Prabhas is a shy person, but it’s not true. Once he is comfortable, he talks very freely. Also, Prabhas is a huge foodie. I quite enjoyed shooting with Prabhas. Our pairing looks quite good on-screen,” said Kriti.
A major portion of Adipurush will take place at a studio in Mumbai. The film also stars Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan as the Demon King Lankesh. Om Raut is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date