Svelte Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon will be seen as Goddess Sita opposite Prabhas in the highly-anticipated pan-India mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. Prabhas and Kriti together completed a crucial schedule in Mumbai.
In a latest interview, Kriti cleared the biggest misconception about Prabhas. “People think that Prabhas is a shy person, but it’s not true. Once he is comfortable, he talks very freely. Also, Prabhas is a huge foodie. I quite enjoyed shooting with Prabhas. Our pairing looks quite good on-screen,” said Kriti.
A major portion of Adipurush will take place at a studio in Mumbai. The film also stars Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan as the Demon King Lankesh. Om Raut is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral