Post her debut in Mahesh Babu’s Neokkadine, Kriti Sanon has gone a long way in her career. Not only she has given some solid hits in Bollywood but has also bagged some top projects in Hindi.
One of them is the famous historical movie being made on the battle of Panipat. Kriti Sanon plays Parvatibai, the second wife of Maratha warrior Sadashivrao Bhau in this epic drama.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and Kriti is quite excited to transform herself into a queen. Speaking about her role, she said that it is her first-period film and she is quite eager to work in the direction of Ashutosh Gowariker.
The film also has Arjun Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt as the main leads.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title