Kriti Sanon’s career is going great guns in Bollywood these days. She recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for her performance in Bareilly Ki Barfi and she is part of couple of big projects in Hindi.
Meanwhile, the actress has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Bata, India’s most popular shoe brand. “So kicked about becoming Bata’s fashion ambassador, a brand that takes shoes as seriously as I do 😜 *Woot-woot* @bata.India #Bata #ShoesAddict 💃🏻💃🏻👠👡👢👟,” Kriti posted on Twitter.
Kriti Sanon has also signed up to play a lead role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Panipat. The film will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada