Kriti Sanon’s career is going great guns in Bollywood these days. She recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for her performance in Bareilly Ki Barfi and she is part of couple of big projects in Hindi.
Meanwhile, the actress has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Bata, India’s most popular shoe brand. “So kicked about becoming Bata’s fashion ambassador, a brand that takes shoes as seriously as I do 😜 *Woot-woot* @bata.India #Bata #ShoesAddict 💃🏻💃🏻👠👡👢👟,” Kriti posted on Twitter.
Kriti Sanon has also signed up to play a lead role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Panipat. The film will go on floors soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties