Kriti Sanon’s career is going great guns in Bollywood these days. She recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for her performance in Bareilly Ki Barfi and she is part of couple of big projects in Hindi.
Meanwhile, the actress has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Bata, India’s most popular shoe brand. “So kicked about becoming Bata’s fashion ambassador, a brand that takes shoes as seriously as I do 😜 *Woot-woot* @bata.India #Bata #ShoesAddict 💃🏻💃🏻👠👡👢👟,” Kriti posted on Twitter.
Kriti Sanon has also signed up to play a lead role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Panipat. The film will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages