Kriti Sanon’s career is going great guns in Bollywood these days. She recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for her performance in Bareilly Ki Barfi and she is part of couple of big projects in Hindi.
Meanwhile, the actress has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Bata, India’s most popular shoe brand. “So kicked about becoming Bata’s fashion ambassador, a brand that takes shoes as seriously as I do 😜 *Woot-woot* @bata.India #Bata #ShoesAddict 💃🏻💃🏻👠👡👢👟,” Kriti posted on Twitter.
Kriti Sanon has also signed up to play a lead role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Panipat. The film will go on floors soon.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international