Kriti Sanon’s career is going great guns in Bollywood these days. She recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for her performance in Bareilly Ki Barfi and she is part of couple of big projects in Hindi.
Meanwhile, the actress has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Bata, India’s most popular shoe brand. “So kicked about becoming Bata’s fashion ambassador, a brand that takes shoes as seriously as I do 😜 *Woot-woot* @bata.India #Bata #ShoesAddict 💃🏻💃🏻👠👡👢👟,” Kriti posted on Twitter.
Kriti Sanon has also signed up to play a lead role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Panipat. The film will go on floors soon.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion