Milky white actress Kriti Sanon will be pairing with pan-India superstar Prabhas in Adipurush, a mythological drama based on Ramayan. She had already taken part in a schedule and will be back on sets once the forthcoming schedule commences.
In her latest interaction on social media, Kriti opened up about the Prabhas starrer and says it is one of the most exciting projects in her career.
When asked about the film, Kriti replied “One of my most exciting projects. Loving every bit of it,” she said.
Adipurush shoot is set to be resumed on 18th of June in Mumbai. The film stars Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan, and Sunny Singh in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT