Ever since Adipurush, an epic pan-India mythological magnum opus, was announced last year, there has been a strong buzz that Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon will be playing goddess Sita opposite Prabhas. Till date, the makers have been tight-lipped about Kriti’s inclusion in the cast.
Now, ending the months long speculations, Kriti took to Twitter this morning and shared a couple of pictures in which she was posing with Prabhas and Adipurush’s director Om Raut. “A new journey begins..One of my most special ones.. overwhelmed to be a part of Adipurush,” Kriti tweeted, as she joined the film’s shooting in Mumbai.
In Adipurush, Prabhas plays Lord Rama and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan plays the Demon King Lankesh (Ravan). The film is slated for release on August 11, 2022.
A new journey begins.. ❤️
One of my most special ones.. overwhelmed to be a part of #Adipurush #Prabhas #SaifAliKhan @mesunnysingh @omraut #BhushanKumar @vfxwaala @rajeshnair06 @TSeries @retrophiles1 #TSeries pic.twitter.com/198BqAuoXT
— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) March 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song