Ever since Adipurush, an epic pan-India mythological magnum opus, was announced last year, there has been a strong buzz that Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon will be playing goddess Sita opposite Prabhas. Till date, the makers have been tight-lipped about Kriti’s inclusion in the cast.
Now, ending the months long speculations, Kriti took to Twitter this morning and shared a couple of pictures in which she was posing with Prabhas and Adipurush’s director Om Raut. “A new journey begins..One of my most special ones.. overwhelmed to be a part of Adipurush,” Kriti tweeted, as she joined the film’s shooting in Mumbai.
In Adipurush, Prabhas plays Lord Rama and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan plays the Demon King Lankesh (Ravan). The film is slated for release on August 11, 2022.
A new journey begins.. ❤️
One of my most special ones.. overwhelmed to be a part of #Adipurush #Prabhas #SaifAliKhan @mesunnysingh @omraut #BhushanKumar @vfxwaala @rajeshnair06 @TSeries @retrophiles1 #TSeries pic.twitter.com/198BqAuoXT
— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) March 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response