As Bollywood comes to terms with multiple women opening up about years of harassment they faced from powerful men in the industry, several actors have come out in support of women. Recently, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Ajay Devgan took a strong stand against harassment and said that they won’t be working with people who have been accused in these cases.
Now, Kriti Sanon too has come forward in support of women who have been sharing their personal stories. However, she also stated that a cautious approach is required to ensure that the #MeToo is not sidetracked due to false accusations. The actress went on to say that the women can’t stay anonymous and make such accusations without any legal consequences.
Incidentally, Kriti Sanon is part of Houseful 4, which has been stalled after Akshay Kumar confirmed that he won’t be working with director Sajid Khan. While Sajid Khan dropped out of the film due to moral reasons, Nana Patekar too is said to have walked out of the film.
— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) October 14, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life