Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress who made an impressive debut with Mahehs Babu’s ‘1 Nenokkadine’, won the prestigious Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, at the 60th Britannia Filmfare Awards event that was held last night. Kriti won this award for her debut in the Hindi flick ‘Heropanti’, which also marked the debut of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff.
‘Heropanti’ was a grand success across the country and Kriti was lauded for her performance in the film. The actress will soon be seen alongside Naga Chaitanya in the yet to be titled flick under Sudheer Varma’s direction. Apart from Telugu, Kriti also has several plum offers in Bollywood opposite stars like Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor etc.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon