Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress who made an impressive debut with Mahehs Babu’s ‘1 Nenokkadine’, won the prestigious Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, at the 60th Britannia Filmfare Awards event that was held last night. Kriti won this award for her debut in the Hindi flick ‘Heropanti’, which also marked the debut of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff.
‘Heropanti’ was a grand success across the country and Kriti was lauded for her performance in the film. The actress will soon be seen alongside Naga Chaitanya in the yet to be titled flick under Sudheer Varma’s direction. Apart from Telugu, Kriti also has several plum offers in Bollywood opposite stars like Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor etc.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film