Since yesterday, there has been a huge discussion about the svelte Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback. Kriti is currently working on Prabhas’ Adipurush. The film will have a massive pan-Indian release in August next year.
Now, the ongoing buzz in Film Nagar circles reveals that Kriti Sanon is the front-runner to play the female lead in Vijay Deverakonda’s much-talked-about pan-India film under Sukumar’s direction. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement regarding this buzz.
It’s well known that Kriti’s acting debut was with Mahesh Babu and Sukumar’s 1 Nenokkadine in 2014. She also played the leading lady in Naga Chaitanya’s Dohchay that released in 2015.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?