RGV’s obsession with the political sphere in Andhra Pradesh hasn’t come to an end yet. His recent film, Lakshmi’s NTR was a bold take on what led to NT Rama Rao’s downfall in politics in the early ‘90s; however, even this looks like child’s play when compared to RGV’s latest film, Kamma Rajyam Lo Kadapa Reddlu.
Earlier today, RGV launched the trailer of the film and it quickly went viral because of its bold plot. The story focuses on the rise of a young chief minister, who defeats his longtime rival and a veteran politician, and how it leads to a series of changes in Andhra Pradesh. Without naming anyone, it is obvious that the director has spared no one and the striking resemblance to real life politicians makes it even controversial.
Ajmal has played the lead role in this political drama. It remains to be seen if the film will turn even more controversial compared to Lakshmi’s NTR, which wasn’t allowed to release in AP for several weeks altogether.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) October 27, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh